Dr.Lamp ST18 3W Edison Vintage Led Filament Light Bulb,2200K Warm White,E26 Base,Non-dimmable,40W Equivalent Incandescent Light
- 3W vintage led filament edison style light bulb replaces the standard 40w Incandescent Light. The lamp energy saving up to 90%. Low heat, highly efficient led cob filament technology. Extremely low power consumption .
- Antique edison style celar led light bulbs, 360 degree beam angle.The led filament bulbs turn on instantly to full brightness with no delay.E26 Base,2200K warm white, looks really retro.
- Light Pattern as same as incandescent bulbs. Mercury-free, no flicker and no UV.
- Lasts up to 50 times longer than 40W incandescent bulbs with an average life of 30000 hours. Base on 3 hrs/day, 11￠/kWh, Estimated Yearly energy cost $0.36.
- Great for home decor lighting, chandeliers, in wall sconces, pendant, Ceiling fixtures or table and floor lamps. Ideal for household hotel decorative use in living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms
- Additional Information
- Important Information
Dr.Lamp vintage filament led bulb [edison style energy saving light bulb] is a perfect blend of traditional and cutting-edge technology.
The LED filament technology offers a 360 degree beam angle light pattern. This bulb uses a clear glass bulb, unlike most led lights, so it is just like an incandescent bulb.
The LED filament bulb put out warm white light , That is styled to look exactly like one of the very old decorative incandescent bulbs makes you relax.
1. led filament bulb save up to 90% of energy, 30000hrs Lifespan.
2. 3w led bulb equivalent to 40w incandescent Light .
3. Easy to install and operate. Instant start, Unique Appearance.
4. Light is soft and uniform, safe to eyes.
5. No UV or IR in the beam . Green and eco-friendly without mercury.
1.Ideal for household ,Office, hotel or Shop decorative .
2.Great for use in wall sconces, pendant, Ceiling fixtures or table and floor lamps.
2.5 x 2.5 x 5.5 inches
ST18 Tined 3W=40W
Easy to Install
|Type of Bulb||
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||
|Lumen Maintenance Factor at the End of Life||